dim. 03 sept.|
"Taste of the Big Apple"
We're about to chomp down on the Giants so why not enjoy some of the Big Apples favorite foods.
Heure et lieu
03 sept. 2023, 13:30 – 04 sept. 2023, 15:30
Dallas, 6919 Lindsley Ave, Dallas, TX 75223, USA
À propos de l'événement
Celebrated Gourmet Chef GARY IRVIN cordially invites you to a culinary adventure into the heart of "The Big Apple" enjoying some delicious fan fare treats from New York. All in a family style bruncheon!
CHEF IRVIN says, "We're about to chomp down on the Giants so why not enjoy some of the Big Apple's favorite foods? Please join us for an unforgettable event. We're planning something you won't want to miss, and we hope to see you there."
Bring your favorite beverage to enjoy with your meal. Country style tea and water will be provided.
"TASTE OF THE BIG APPLE" BRUNCH TICKETS:
$21.95 (+.55 service fee)
Famous New York Pies:
- New York Pizza - Developed from the Neopolitan style. It's a treasure to enjoy.
- Grandmas Pizza - Distinctively New Yorkian made popular in Long Island. It's definitely worth a try.
Famous New York Sandwiches as Sliders:
- Beef on Weck - Mostly served in the Buffalo area. Made famous by Charlie the butcher in Williamsville among others.
- Pastrami on Rye - One of the most famous sandwiches around, made famous by none other than Katz's Deli.
- Spiedie - Local to Binghamton. Made popular by Sharky's Bar & Grill.
Famous Party Favorites:
- Pimento Cheese Dip - Lee Brother's Pimento Cheese is a real treat.
- Buffalo Wings - Originally created by John Yound and made famous by the Belissimos.
Famous New York Soup:
- Manhattan Clam Chowder - Originally created in Rhode Island and made popular in New York City's Fulton Fish Markets.
Famous New York Pasta Dishes:
- Penne Arribiata - Grew in popularity in the Brooklyn area of New York and is now a popular menu item for the Roman cuisines.
- Chicken Riggles - Orginally created in the Utica-Rome area of New Yrok and made famous by Delmonico's.
- Spaghetti & Meatballs - Spaghetti and meatballs was actually born in New York City in the late 1800's when Italian Americans had more access to meat.
Famous New York Casserole Dishes:
- Chicken Divan - Made famous at the Divan Parisien Restaurant at Chatham Hotel in New York City.
Famous Salads & Greens
- Waldorf Salad - Made famous at the Waldorf Astoria. First made in 1893.
- Utica Greens - Made famous in the Utican area of New York.
- Cheescake Assortment - So many great places to choose from.
- Banana Pudding - Made famous at Magnolia Bakery.
RESCUE MEALS (TO GO):
As always you're able to build "THREE FOR ME" and "FIVE TO THRIVE" mix-and-match meal kits.
All To-Go Meal pickups will be on Sunday from 1 to 5 PM, at Chef's House.
Purchase your bruncheon ticket or your own choice of to-go meals in advance:
(Choices may be limited, so be sure to order early!)
GOURMET RESCUE MEAL KITS:
"THREE FOR ME": $24.95
"FIVE TO THRIVE": $39.95
Build your own meal kit from this week's fabulous choices:
- 15 Layer Bolognese Lasagna
- Picadillo Chili Relleno Casserole
- Cajun Rotisserie Chicken Spaghetti
- Commanche Buffalo Tamale Pie
- Z'Herbes Gumbo with wild game sausage & smoked chicken
- 7 Buffalo Wings with Celery, Carrots & Bleu Cheese
- Penne Arrabiata
- Grandma's Pizza
- Chicken Divan Casserole
- Steak Diane with Garlic Mashers
- Capellini Primavera
- Baked Eggplant Parmesan with mushroom risotto
"TASTE OF ITALY" LIMITED EDITION SMOKEHOUSE GRAB BAG:
$29.95 (+.75 service fee)
Includes all of the following:
- 2 Slices of Grandma's Pizza
- Italian Slider w Garlic Masher Cup
- Pastrami on Rye Slider with Salt & Vinegar Chips
- 4 Buffalo Wings
- Small Bowl Manhattan Clam Chowder
- Twofer Pasta with Penne Arrabiata & Chicken Divan
- World Famous Banana Pudding
Please note that proceeds will be collected by Pet Sitters Care, the official animal rescue service.
Chef's RESCUE MARKETS is committed to hosting fun loving food and drink appreciation events to help its animal rescue partners raise much needed contributions.
You may also additionally contribute to CHEF IRVIN's "WEDNESDAY'S ANGELS" program.
Check out Chef's Rescue Meals on the www.cookin.com app to get your orders delivered any day of the week in the Lakewood area of Dallas.
CHEF IRVIN says:
"So exciting, I'm now committed to raising money for our animal rescue efforts full-time. So jet over to my house to grab some delicious meals for the week or choose our new home delivery service.
Thank you for your continued support in building our dream. This really is the beginning of something special!
See you at the festivities!"
Chef Irvin & Robin Perdue
Founders, Pet Sitters Care & VIP Pets
- Type de billet
Taste of the Big Apple Brunch
This ticket is good for one guestPrix21,95 $US
+ 0,55 $US de frais de service+ 0,55 $US de frais de serviceComplet
- Type de billet
Smokehouse Sunday Grab Bag
This ticket is good for one Smokehouse Sunday Grab Bag with seven selections.Prix29,95 $US
+ 0,75 $US de frais de service+ 0,75 $US de frais de serviceComplet
- Type de billet
Wednesday Angel donation
If you would like to make a donation to help us with next week's Wednesday Angel handouts just add the amount, you \would like to give.PrixPrix libre